Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW! Pay it Forward!

What a fantastic movie! "Pay it Forward" starring Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, and Haley Joel Osment.

The theme of the movie was to do three good things for people. Could be a stranger or someone you know. The blessing, gift, or good deed must come from the heart and not for monetary or religious reasons.

Pay it Forward, as opposed to Pay it back. Do the deed before it appears to be needed. A brilliant concept and when you watch the movie and the performance of Haley Joel Osment (the little boy who played in the movie, "Sixth Sense" .. "I see dead people" was the famous line) was phonomenal. This kid is one of the best child actors I've ever seen. To say he stole the show would be an understatement.

I would see the movie on the programming or TV Guide but never watched it. I would always bypass it. Today, 08/28, I decided to check it out. It grabs your attention from the start. It was a little difficult to follow at first but as the meaning of the movie begin to manifesrt itself it got more and more interesting.

This turned out to be a very spiritual movie, one that touched my heart. I recommend not only watching the movie but also take heed to its message.

No comments:

Post a Comment